Monday, November 8, 2010

Kickoff to National Young Readers Week - Billings Early Childhood Parenting | Examiner.com

It is either ridiculously late or insanely early in the morning, depending how you view things - me, I'm voting for late, since I haven't been to bed yet. However, I wanted to get this kickoff article to my week written and once it was written, well, it just made sense to get it posted.

This week (November 8th - 14th) is National Young Readers Week. I am genuinely excited for this and for the articles I'm planning on writing this week. I am giddy over the prospect of interviewing my (eldest) nieces and nephews to get their views on reading. I've started and deleted this sentence now several times - I started typing who I was particularly excited to interview; when I realized, for one reason or another, I'm eager to hear from each of them.

So just a short post tonight (this morning?), but I hope you'll come along with me this week as I dive right into this topic. Don't forget, I also have my two weekly series that are posted on Tuesdays and Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment