Friday, October 22, 2010

Guest spot

This posting will be a short one. I just wanted to share that I did a "guest spot" on Mary's Hurricane Riley & his Big Brother Rex blog today. As I've previously written, Mary is partaking in the 31 for 21 Challenge where she is posting something to her blog each day during the month of October. Remember October is also Down Syndrome Awareness Month.

I'd love it if you took the time and stopped by my first ever guest blogging spot. You'll find an interview I did with my sister in response to Mary's first ever Friendship Friday edition.

A friendship that shares everything - Christine's story - 31 for 21 day 22

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for making you guest debut over at Hurricane Riley. It may not bring you mass hits but I LOVE IT. Thank you for making 31 for 21 extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was more than glad to do it. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete