Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ginny's story...Continued

Yesterday, I introduced you to the inspiration that is Ginny Hein. It is with great sorrow that I tell you she passed away tonight. I am thankful she is no longer in pain, but my heart is broken for her family and honestly, I can't quite wrap my mind and heart around the idea of a world without Ginny.

Ginny often commented that she was given this challenge so that she could be an example to others through her faith. She certainly did that and since getting Ginny's story posted, I have been on a quest to get her story to the greatest audience possible. I have been an e-mailing fool and am really hoping to get at least one response. My ideal would be to get a response from the group who penned and perform Ginny's "theme song," Sidewalk Prophets. (You can give the song a listen below).

If you're so inclined, please say a prayer for Ginny and her family - especially her sweet girl. And please, help me share Ginny's story, pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment